Thursday, January 14, 2010

Be brave, Kari

This idea is in its absolute infancy; I haven't even asked anybody about couch surfing or their plans or any of that, haven't even checked my budget. But I have a very bad habit of doing the safe, easy thing and abandoning ideas like this in their absolute infancy. So, in an effort to goad myself in to being brave and trying new things:


View Spring Break? in a larger map

**As of 7pm, got confirmation from David and left a voicemail for Matt. Tomorrow: call Karen and take a closer look at this spring's budget.

2 comments:

Jacob Haynes said...

Wow a map! Non verbal comunication!?! I'm proud.

I second the "be brave", its just california not like its going to bite you, well maybe LA... Looks like a fun trip, and you might get to see Karen, that's really cool.

If you go you have to try and get up to Big Sur, make Karen take you, y'all won't regret it.

pyrrhadox said...

*grin* Yeah, when I'm feeling bashful and hesitant I sometimes like to stick to the non-verbal stuff. 'Cause, you know, it doesn't feel so much like I'm actually saying anything, just implying it very heavily.

I'm well aware that's a total rot. It's still the way my mind works. Silly verbal fixation.